A Water Conditioner from RainSoft will Eliminate Hard Water Troubles from Your Home in Jacksonville, FL
A water conditioner from RainSoft will remove excess minerals like magnesium, calcium, bicarbonates, and sulfates that may be present in your home’s water supply in Jacksonville, Florida. You can trust RainSoft to address this issue for you because, simply put, we know water. Since our founding in 1953, we’ve made water our business and established ourselves as an industry leader. Our goal is to improve the water our customers use every day in their homes, and we’ve been doing just that for more than 60 years. Our track record of delivering customer satisfaction speaks for itself.
You may be wondering whether you need a water conditioner system. The fact is, if your home’s water contains nuisances in the form of excess minerals, you are most likely already aware of it. That’s because, although “hard” water is harmless, its effects can be seen every time and everywhere you use it. For instance:
- Soaps and shampoos do not lather well, and thus are less effective at cleaning, so an excessive amount of product is needed to get the job done
- Without a home water conditioner, corrosive, difficult-to-remove deposits accumulate on shower stalls, tiles, plumbing, and water-using appliances
- Mineral buildup inside your water heater acts as a layer of insulation and forces it to work harder to heat the water, resulting in higher utility bills
- Instead of feeling soft and fresh, laundry comes out of the washing machine looking dull and feeling rough to the touch
- Glassware, dishes, and cooking pots appear dirty and grimy, even right after they’ve been washed by hand or in an automatic dishwasher
- After bathing, soapy residue lingers on hair and skin, causing it to look lifeless and dull
A whole house water conditioner from RainSoft will provide a solution to these problems. Water softening works like this: The water enters the water conditioner tank, which contains a negatively charged resin with sodium or potassium attached to it. The dissolved minerals, which are positively charged, attach to the resin and are effectively pulled from the water and replaced with the innocuous sodium or potassium. This water conditioner process is known as ion exchange, which results in luxuriously softened water.
Contact your local authorized RainSoft dealer today to arrange for a complimentary in-home water test, and learn more about the benefits of a RainSoft water conditioner for your home in Jacksonville, FL.