Discover the Quality of Your Houston, TX, Home’s Water with a Home Water Test by RainSoft
If you’re ready to get to the bottom of what’s really in your water, a complimentary home water test by RainSoft is the first step to improved water quality. Although your Houston, Texas, home’s tap water is most likely safe to consume and use, it can still contain a number of additives and contaminants that can negatively affect your daily life. A home water test, performed by one of our trained RainSoft representatives, can help shed light on what impurities might be affecting your home’s water.
If you are unsure whether you should take advantage of RainSoft’s complimentary water test for your residence in Houston, TX, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do your dishes have water stains no matter how many times you run them through the dishwasher?
- Do you buy bottled water because you can’t stand the taste or smell of your tap water?
- Do your skin and hair feel dry and dull after washing?
- Do you experience low water pressure?
- Have you tried using faucet-mounted filters in an attempt to “clean” your water?
- Do your bathroom and kitchen fixtures have perpetual residue?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, a home water test performed by one of our trained professionals can help you eliminate the problem. After carefully analyzing the results of your water test, a RainSoft representative can suggest an effective solution that will be custom-tailored to your specific household needs. We offer a number of residential water systems that will work to rid you of any unnecessary issues caused by contaminants and additives in your water. Plus, all of our products are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. and are guaranteed to last for years to come with our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
If you would like to learn more about our home water treatment systems and schedule a complimentary home water test for your residence in the Houston, TX area, contact RainSoft today.