Investing in a Quality Water Filtration System for your Home
If you’re considering a water filtration system for your home, you’ll want to make sure that you’re investing in a quality piece of equipment. After all – a well-made whole house water filtration system can be an investment you’ll benefit from for life, but a poorly designed one can be a waste of your valuable resources.
An excellent way to look into the quality of a system you have in mind is to find out if it has been Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association. The WQA is an independent organization that assesses water purification technologies to ensure that the systems meet industry standards. If the water filtration system you’re considering carries the Water Quality Association’s Gold Seal, you’ll know that it has been rigorously tested, and that it:
- Will do what it is advertised to do (e.g., help you remove specific impurities, such as trace metals or chloramines), and does not have any false claims on its packaging
- Will not leak or fail under normal operating conditions (this includes the system itself, as well as the individual components)
- Has been manufactured by a company that has passed a comprehensive exam and facility audit
- Has been manufactured by a company that meets the WQA Code of Ethics for the Water Quality Improvement Industry
- Is made with components that are completely safe for coming in contact with your water
WQA certification is a voluntary process. As a result, you can trust that water filtration systems that bear the WQA Gold Seal are made by a company that upholds the absolute highest professional standards.
To find a WQA Gold Seal-stamped water filtration system for your home, contact RainSoft today. We offer an extensive line of water treatment technologies that have been Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association.