Water Softener Products from RainSoft Can Improve the Quality of the Water in Your Denver, CO, Home
When you trust RainSoft to install a water softener system in your Denver, Colorado, home, you can rest assured that you’ll never have to worry about the negative effects of hard water again. We have been providing state-of-the-art water softening products to homeowners throughout North America since 1953, and through the years we have refined our products to keep them at the leading edge of modern water conditioning.
In order to best understand some of the benefits of our home water softener products, some general information on how hard water can affect your water supply may be useful. Water that contains significant amounts of dissolved minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, is commonly referred to as “hard water.” These minerals can make the water feel sticky, and often lead to problems like spotted dishes and soap scum buildup. Our water softener system works by exchanging the calcium and magnesium ions for sodium and potassium ions, resulting in water that is softer and better suited to everyday household use.
In fact, installing a RainSoft water softener in your Denver area residence can yield a number of benefits, including:
- Soap that will lather easier and work harder
- Skin and hair that will feel softer and be free of residue
- Clothes that will wash brighter and feel softer to the touch
- No more crusty buildup around your sinks, faucets, or showers
- Water-using appliances like dishwashers and laundry machines that will last longer and work at peak efficiency
- Plumbing that will last longer and be less prone to clogging
- And more
To learn more about how our whole house water softener products can improve the quality of your Denver, CO, home’s water supply, contact RainSoft today.