Ultrefiner II – RainSoft’s Premier Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier
RainSoft’s Ultrefiner II is no ordinary reverse osmosis water purifier. Capable of being installed under the kitchen sink, in any adjacent cabinet, or in your basement, the Ultrefiner II is conveniently sized yet highly effective at purifying water that your family can use for drinking and cooking. It filters water on a molecular level with the aid of advanced reverse osmosis technology, producing crisp, ultra clean water that is available right from your kitchen faucet whenever you need it. In fact, the Ultrefiner II provides multiple lines of defense against visible sediments, microscopic particles, unpleasant odors – anything that can diminish the quality of the water that your families uses in the kitchen on a daily basis. It has a pre-filter cartridge, a reverse osmosis filter, and a post-filter, which together are able to address just about any water quality concern.
Owning a state-of-the-art drinking water purifier like the Ultrefiner II means never having to buy, transport, store, and recycle countless plastic bottles. Instead, you will always have a bottomless supply of great-tasting water that has been purified by one of the most advanced reverse osmosis water purifiers currently sold in North America.
Here is a step-by-step overview of how RainSoft’s Ultrefiner II works:
- Step 1 – Water enters the system through the inlet value.
- Step 2 – Water is forced through the pre-filter cartridge, which reduces particles and chlorine tastes and odors.
- Step 3 – Water enters the reverse osmosis cartridge where it passes through a spiral wound, semi-permeable membrane.
- Step 4 – The highly filtered water enters a storage tank.
- Step 5 – Before exiting the faucet, the water is filtered again through the system post-filter.
For additional information about this highly advanced reverse osmosis water purifier, contact your nearest authorized RainSoft dealer. In addition to drinking water purifiers, we also sell, install, and service water softeners, air purifiers, and more.