Get a Water Test in Your Richmond, VA Home Before You Continue Using Water with Potential Contaminants
A water test from RainSoft in your Richmond, Virginia home can help you learn about any contaminants in your water at no cost to you. Here at RainSoft, we’ve dedicated ourselves to making good water better since 1953. Our passion for water and our years of witnessing the different ways high-quality water can improve the lives of our customers has encouraged us to offer a complimentary water test to individuals who’d like one. If you’re not sure whether you should take advantage of water testing, consider whether any of the following apply to you:
- You haven’t tested your water in the past year
- You’d like to learn about systems that can remove more impurities than faucet-mounted filters
- The water pressure in your home isn’t as strong as you’d like
- You’re looking for ways to extend the lifespan of your water-using appliances, including your dishwasher
- Recurring limescale in your showers and sinks has become a tiresome problem
- You want to learn more about the water you and your family use and consume on a daily basis
If you find that one or more of these points resonate with you, you should contact RainSoft to schedule an in-home water hardness and drinking water test. You have nothing to lose by taking advantage of this opportunity, especially since RainSoft’s water testing is a simple process. First, we set a time and date for your water test. Once it’s time for your appointment, a representative will visit your Richmond home and take a sample from your faucet. The water sample is tested right in your kitchen, allowing the representative to explain the results and answer any questions. If your water test indicates that you have any contaminants in your water, the representative will explain the systems we have that can eradicate these contaminants and give you higher-quality water.
If this sounds like something you’d like to have done in your Richmond, VA home, contact RainSoft today and schedule your complimentary water test.