A Complimentary Water Test from RainSoft in Your Toronto, ON Home is an Easy, Simple Process
Getting a water test in your Toronto, Ontario home is something you may not have previously considered. But once you start thinking about the different ways you continuously use water, you may realize the importance of knowing exactly what’s in your water supply. The sneaky thing about contaminants in your water is that they might not alter the taste or appearance of water, meaning they can easily go undetected. By getting a water test from RainSoft, you could find out whether you have any of these hidden contaminants in your water, as well as learn how to treat them.
If you haven’t had a water test before or haven’t had one performed by RainSoft, you can feel comfortable knowing RainSoft’s tests follow an easy, simple process. While many companies offering free water tests require customers to take the sample themselves, mail it, and then await their results, RainSoft does things a little differently. Instead of making you do the work, we come to you and test your water in the convenience of your home. When getting an in-home water hardness and drinking water test from us, this is the process you can expect:
- You call us to set up an appointment at a convenient time for you
- When the appointment date arrives, a representative from your authorized RainSoft dealer serving the Toronto area visits your home to perform the water test
- The representative takes a sample from your faucet and tests it right in your kitchen
- Once the results are in, the representative explains the findings of your water test and answers your questions
- If any contaminants are found in your water, the RainSoft representative will explain ways to treat your specific water issues and suggest systems that can eliminate the unwanted elements found in your water
If you decide this is something you’d be interested in, call RainSoft to set up a water test appointment for your Toronto, ON home.